"Neuron" is a modern medical information system that was developed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized medical practices and clinics. The most important performance features are:
- a convenient system for creating staff rosters taking into account available workstations
- making appointments for patients and planning future visits
- a comfortable doctor's workstation that reduces routine operations to a minimum, including management of the electronic patient file, fast access to the medical data stored in a structured manner and its clear presentation
- a flexible billing system for provided services, whereby different tariff plans can be stored
- the possibility to connect a cash register
- the preparation of financial reports
- operator management with granting of access rights for different categories of medical staff
The program impresses with its modern and intuitive user interface and low demands on the PC technology used. A series of additional auxiliary programs for creating database backups and configuring the system made it possible to adapt the software optimally to the needs of the respective user, to remove everything "superfluous" in the respective context and thus ensure efficient work.
For a detailed introduction to the program, follow the link neuron.aljur.com.